Templebready Fear Bui

Irish gal

Visit site
Hi there, I don't know enough about him except that he is perhaps the best Connie Stallion in Ireland and features on the pedigrees of some successful sport horses, in eventing for instance. If you're serious why don't you call his owner and have a chat, they are really the best person to advise. I'm sure if you google you won't be long finding them. Or join the facebook group Irish Horse Breeders, the members are very knowledgeable and can give you an objective opinion.

stormox

Visit site
Is he still covering? He must be 28 now...... I have had a couple by him, not particularly BIG movers, like a continental horse, but nice enough, and straight.

Feival

Visit site
I have one by him and although not big moving he jumps anything and we have competed up to 1m20, my boy is only 15hh. TFB is 28 this year.

SueBrowne

Visit site
If you are looking to use a Connie you might consider our latest acquisition Glencarrig Dolphin. His bloodlines include many of the most famous Connie performance stallions including Ashfield Bobby Sparrow. He was =10th in the BE 4 Year Old Championships last year and has been 2nd and 5th in two BE100 classes this year. He has four foals on the ground and they are all lovely.