Tendon Boots reviews/reccomendations

LittleRooketRider

Visit site
Ok so new horse is in need of tendon boots..especially as its xmas!!!!!
15.3 belgian warmblood

To be honest my heart is set on the lemiuex acavallo tendon boots but if you have any reasons/experiences that these are a big no no then please say or eccomend some others if you have any "OMG! THESE BOOTS ARE AMAZING!!!" experiences.

Thanks. x

wench

Visit site
I like the equilibrium airlite (holey) ones, but I think they are expensive for what you get.

I have some very nice CSO ones from equestrian clearance although I bought them a couple of years ago not sure if they still do them

FireFly29

Visit site
No experience of the Acavallo ones, but I have KM Elite tendon boots and really rate them.
They fit well, haven't moved or rubbed and scrub up well under a tap. I also think they offer a decent level of protection.

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
I've also got the Equilibrium Airlite and they're OK but not amazing - don't think they offer much in the way of protection if the horse really whacks itself with its back feet.

georgiegirl

Visit site
I use the standard eskadrons all round which are fab in the fact I feel they offer fabulous protection and are very easy to look after and keep clean. However, legs are fairly warm when they come off.

I have a set of brand new equilibrium airlites in the cupboard which I won and I love the theory behind - they just dont look shaped/comfortable to fit very well?!?! (that said Ive never tried them on so could be talking absolute tosh!)

Im intrigued by the premier equine ones - they certainly look lovely from the pictures!

Also LOVE the magyk equipe (spelling?!) ones from shadowhorse which I have seen in the flesh and was very impressed with.....they might be on my shopping list for next season if I dont like how the airlites fit

zoelouisem

Visit site
I have verudus ones. I know there a lot of money but they fit my pony lovely and they are pretty tough against a strike injury.
They wash up lovely, I have had mine a year and they don't look worn at all.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
We have Veredus too, the carbon gel Vento boots. Great protection and legs stay pretty cool. Had the equilibrium airlite boots, used them twice, they slipped a s twisted, just sold them on eBay for less than half of what I paid for them!