Tendon injury

little_pink_piggies

Visit site
hiy, I have an event pony who banged the back of his tendon jumping a fence in the open novice at stockland lovell (1) back in may. ever since there has been a lump there and every so often he will be slighty lame and it cost me the pony club champs on thurs
frown.gif
the vets keep scanning it clear and saying just to walk him until its sound again but that isnt helping. anybody have any ideas what it could be or what i could do as the vets really are no help!!! thanks

little_pink_piggies

Visit site
south wales, but we have taken him to willesley with the same advice, this morning there is swelling, which there wasnt before! I am really worried as the vets are all convinced there is nothing but surely there must be something!!!!

monstermunch

Visit site
Hi,
did he bang the front of his back leg or the back of his back leg? And is the lump solid, fluidy, or just a bit squishy? Let me know and i'll post a reply!
smile.gif

little_pink_piggies

Visit site
hi, sorry it was a bit confusing! he banged the back of his front leg. he was wearing brushing boots but his back leg caught it very hard and i pulled him up! the lump is hard. cant get rid of it but makes him occasionaly lame, however this time he is very very lame!!! poor pony!