Terrible clip and regrowth tips?

Lintel

Visit site
I bit the bullet this year and clipped the Hipo myself.
It worked out terrible... I will never do it again as its clearly an art from ??

He was done Mid Feb and still has the gastly lines....
He has shed most of his winter coat and there is a good noticeable difference thankfully but how long is is going to take him to look normal again!!?

Will a good bath help?.. Will anything help!?

- Forgive me for ai have sinned ? I realise my mistakes and will never self clip again. EVER.

Roxylola

Visit site
Nothing to lose by bathing him, it's not an issue I've had but a bath always helps with encouraging my dogs to shed

Visit site
Don't lose hope! practice will help. I stupidly bought "replacement" blades on EBay thinking they would be as good as the genuine blades i usually buy, proceeded to clip my mini, one stripe and they went blunt and they were way to close cut! I had to finish him with a genuine set of medium blades that still had some life left in them, so he had a stripe from bum to wither that was so short it revealed his pink skin! In a panic as i didnt want him to burn when turned out, I grabbed some nivea child total sunblock from the local garage, got home and put it on him and it was bright blue!! So he spent a few weeks with his field buddies (and hubby) laughing at him (thank goodness he's at home).