Terrible cruelty - croatian breeder.

touchstone

Visit site
I've just been sent an e-mail about a Croatian breeder who had taken a video of his injured horse (in slings) which he set his dogs on to eat alive. He has not been given any punishment for this crime and there is a petition to bring him to justice at thepetitionsite.com

I haven't watched the video, as I would find it too disturbing, but here is the text if anyone would care to read it:-

Animal owner/breeder and a Chairman of Association for Horse Breeding from Oborovo, Croatia, Branko Borković, committed (and apparently it's neither the first nor the last time...) a disgusting and hideous crime of animal cruelty.

Using his clearly abused, starved and undernourished, therefore aggressive dogs, whether by his negligence and/or ignorance (if not even more than that...), he directly (or, for the sake of wording, indirectly) caused that alive and injured horse died due to this disgusting incident, all while while strapped down in the backyard of his Association for Horse Breeding house!

Extremely upsetting video of this despicable, gruesome and disturbing crime is posted on YouTube, and it shows absolutely disgusting and unbelievably cruel act against a horse (and those dogs, for that matter) from a Chairman of Association for Horse Breeding (!!!), of all the people...

This is the link for the uploaded video. Please be advised that the video is extremely disturbing ... more

Here is the link for the petition:- http://www.thepetitionsite.com/160/...its-unspeakable-animal-cruelty/?z00m=20569533

Last edited: