Tesco's...

Zoe_The_Horse

Visit site
Just wondering - when does the horse stuff finish??! I know theres a post about it somewhere but i cant find it...
crazy.gif
Was going to go along to get some spares but for all i know it's ended!!
tongue.gif

Bosrebel

Visit site
My local Tescos has the range in, and i was pleasently surprised at how good the quality was. The fleece rug and the fly rug, look very good with silky shoulders, but i'm not sure how good the fit is as i didnt have the need to buy any,
frown.gif
the headcollars were nice too, if i had needed any of the items i prob would have bought them, but i prob wouldnt have bought the hat, i like to know mine fits properly and always have one fitted by a professional.

Leg_end

Visit site
I wasnt impressed either. If i was you i'd wait til lidl next have their stuff in, much cheaper than tesco and a million times better quality too
smile.gif

Bosrebel

Visit site
I thought the fleece rugs in tescos were better than lidls, but then what kind of quality do customers expect for the price? i mean a fly rug with a neck cover for £30 is quite good, and the brushing boots for £10 were good for the money, if you want top quality, you would have to pay alot more.