Tess is getting spayed

ladyearl

vvv
Just made the call to book Tess in for her spay at the end of June. I KNOW it is the right thing and there is no way I am not doing it. But oh I feel guilty at the idea of putting her through an operation that she doesn't actually need for immediate medical reasons! :(

MurphysMinder

Visit site
I know what you mean, it is hard when they go in all bouncy and come out looking sorry for themselves. But within 24 hours she will have bounced back and you will be asking on here how to keep her calm.:p I will be having Evie spayed after her next season and will be just the same as you, but will just tell myself it is the best thing for her.

willhegofirst

Visit site
Our Skye was done yesterday, she is still tired today but eating well. We did think of breeding from her, but she just isn't really a good enough example of her breed, and has an extremely dominate naughty gene!!!!

zoelouisem

Visit site
I had my boy done on Wednesday and felt awfull on Wednesday evening he was really feeling sorry for himself. By Thursday morning the only problem I have is keeping calm now so don't feel so bad.
It is the right thing espeacially for girlies and before you know it she will be bounding around as normal.