TFC or HHO Admin... BEER

M_G

Visit site
Why are all the BEER threads being locked?
Are we no longer allowed to discuss horses welfare I could understand when it was without evidence but you let those threads run..

Are you running your own HH story on it and don't want those in the know stealing your thunder as such?

M_G

Visit site
It has been bubbling away for over 18 months with one side saying the other has a vendetta...

This court case just proves there was no vendetta & I for one pray those responsible at BEER are never allowed near another horse

Zebedee

Visit site
This court case just proves there was no vendetta & I for one pray those responsible at BEER are never allowed near another horse

It's the abuse of trust that really sticks in my craw. Not just of the poor horses who suffered the consequnces of her neglect, but of the people who unwittingly entrusted their animals to her thinking they had found a safe place for them to live out their retirement.

M_G

Visit site
Zebedee there have been so many people hoodwinked, I was drawn in at the start and was one of a group who offered to go up and help replace the fencing & clear the fields but at the last minute we were told no

rhino

Visit site

lannerch

Visit site
Agh thanks rino I see.
Do not agree with tfc in this instance though as since the guilty verdict I fall to see how this time it will develop into a slanging match as what is there to defend!

rhino

Visit site
Agh thanks rino I see.
Do not agree with tfc in this instance though as since the guilty verdict I fall to see how this time it will develop into a slanging match as what is there to defend!

Well at least one thread last night descended pretty quickly into petty sniping between posters :rolleyes: Sad really, when the real message is lost amongst the bickering.

Let's hope the next update involves a couple of arrests ;) :)

ponypilotmum

Visit site
Agh thanks rino I see.

It had already started to turn into a slanging match between Taboo1968 and another member, which started with the suggestion of 'two fingers up to the supporters'.

It would have been an interesting thread otherwise.

Cuffey

Visit site
My concern would be are any remaining horses receiving care?
Are they abandoned?

I do hope RSPCA are monitoring them on a regular basis.
Does anyone know?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
My concern would be are any remaining horses receiving care?
Are they abandoned?

I do hope RSPCA are monitoring them on a regular basis.
Does anyone know?

Well I wondered that Cuffey - but am assuming that they have been taken in to care by the RSPCA......

Jesstickle

Visit site
sorry, being a dullard. There are two FB groups I think and I am only a member of one and that is the one that isn't up to date! Natch, can someone point me in the direction of the other?

Ladydragon

Visit site
Agh thanks rino I see.

I would agree...except the comments from others that a discussion did degenerate... Plus if every guilty verdict is considered sub judice pending a potential appeal - that could apply to any verdict... And appropriately stuff up any reasonable discussion...

It had already started to turn into a slanging match between Taboo1968 and another member, which started with the suggestion of 'two fingers up to the supporters'.

Ugh... :-/

Can't really blame Admin for locking an insult fest...:(