Thank you everyone - I've got a new horse! - what do you think!

Romansmum

Visit site
Well some of you will remember that i posted a while ago saying that i wanted to sell my horse and your positive comments about him made me go and do it!

You were all right i took a tiny advert out (one of those for 30 words) and the first peson to phone up came to see and bought and paid full asking price.

Soo i went ahead and bought a baby (well nearly 5 but that seems like a baby to me!) x race horse straight from a trainer -

What do you think she has been let down and we are building her up steadily she hasn't got any shoes on yet (they are next weeks project)

and we're doing loose work and lots of lunging and long reining. and i have stuck on a pic of her as a racer too.

smile.gif
Very happy!! - what do you think??
crazy.gif

pagancluf

Visit site
Well done! I love ex-racers and have two myself - they are both babes and look after me! Good on ye for giving her a new home and mummy. She looks really nice!

Accy

Visit site
She looks lovely hope you have many years of good times with her, looks like she has a good jump on her

Natalie_H

Visit site
She looks lovely - I too have an ex-racer & love to hear about them being re-homed - they are totally worth it!