Thank You From Tic Toc

popsdosh

Visit site
Just a big thank you from me for every body's concern about my well being!It was a shame the previous thread degenerated due to trolls.
You will all be kept informed of my exploits in future and I think there is talk of a blog or something,what the hell would I know haven't a clue what that it is! Face book possibly but I am more into feeding mine!
Talking as myself now when I came forward to own up to the fact ,I realised there were risks involved but I hope I answered all the question asked It would just help if sometimes people read all the thread before repeating questions all over again.I would seriously question the motives of some of the later posters and luckily they may not have achieved what they set out to do. The thread was after all about the uncalled for abuse of a horse and anything else was immaterial.
We all strive to do the best we can for our animals and on this occasion I failed him.Hopefully now I have learnt a huge lesson. It will take a while to put a plan together but I have already sounded out trusted people on this forum so hopefully you will soon have an update ! I will of course let you have any news of action against the perpetrators.
Thanks again

Princess P

Visit site
So glad Tic Toc is back with you popsdosh, and a blog etc would be a fantastic idea, he is a HHO celebrity now!

Best wishes for the future and don't be too hard on yourself, you weren't to know what would happen.

xxx

kerilli

Visit site
Thanks for all the updates, Popsdosh, and a huge and heartfelt THANK YOU for going and remedying the situation as fast as you could, at personal expense. A lot of people might pontificate but would not have done that. So, huge kudos to you for putting things right as soon as you realised what had happened.

Tic Toc, good luck from now on, that one session will soon be a distant memory. Good luck with your life, be a good boy and become a little star for someone!

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Popsdosh, I think you have had to endure alot over the past few days, as Dark Knight my partner says hind sight is a precise science, please try to put this experience behind you, you have done everything possible to remedy a situation that any of us could so easily find ourselves in, and Tic Toc is now safe.

I will look froward to following his career, he looks a lovely little horse, he will make someone very happy:) Very best wishes to both of you:)

CatStew

Visit site
Popsdosh, I'm so pleased for you and Tic Toc that this has had the best possible outcome, but I don't think you failed him at all! If you'd sent him there knowing what would happen, THAT would be failing him, but you did what you thought was best - probably the same as many other people in your situation would have done! I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when you collected him though, I'd probably be facing ABH charges now if it was me! But I know you're limited on what you can say.

I'm looking forward to following the updates about him. It's a shame how the other thread was ruined by some other posters.

Last edited:

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Lovelt he's back home and may have a new HHO future soon :)

Shame that one person derailed the thread I wish admin would put it back up minus the stupid stuff as it showed that real horsey people can make a difference over the internet!

MrsB

Visit site
The very, very best of luck to you Popsdosh and Tic Toc, having had a horse that you're unsure of what to do with, hats off to you - you have done yourself and your horse proud.

Hopefully, the dirtbags who put him through this unjustified pain will suffer just as much as he did at the hands of the authorities... well we live in hope of that.

Feel free to message me via Epona Stars (on Facebook, see link below) where I'm sure the 800+ fans would love to know of his progress.

Much love xxx

Hedwards

Visit site
I too look forward to reading updates on tic toc. Well done popsdosh for being brave enough to come forward and tell your side!

claracanter

Visit site
Ditto ^^

I was following the other thread. Such a shame it was ruined by people with a different agenda.

I see that over 44,000 people have now watched the you tube video.

It would be lovely if you could post a photo of him to erase those horrible images.

Anyway, good luck to you and Tick Tock.

Last edited:

_EVS_

Visit site
This is great news - I sincerely hope Tic Toc suffers no lasting mental or physical effect from his appauling treatment. All kudos to you for acting as fast as possible to get him home safely.

Here's to Tic Toc finding a happy and loving long term home when he is ready and able.

xx

HihoGinger

Visit site
Thankyou for the update Popsdosh.
I followed the other thread, but didn't comment as I couldn't get a word in edgeways for the trolls!
What an awful situation you and your lovely horse have been in. I hope Tictoc isn't too troubled by his treatment, and that those utter, utter scumbags get what's coming to them.
Good on you for diving straight in and getting the fella back before they did anything else to him, and kudos to Bobsmith and all the others for the part they played in alerting you to Tictoc's plight. A lot of people have a lot to say about HHO, but when it really matters, I've never seen such a determined group of (mainly) strangers pull together and get the job done.
All the best :)

imr

Visit site
Thanks for all the updates, Popsdosh, and a huge and heartfelt THANK YOU for going and remedying the situation as fast as you could, at personal expense. A lot of people might pontificate but would not have done that. So, huge kudos to you for putting things right as soon as you realised what had happened.

Tic Toc, good luck from now on, that one session will soon be a distant memory. Good luck with your life, be a good boy and become a little star for someone!

this! didnt post on the other thread because of the trolls but so glad you have him back :)

Escada2004

Visit site
As others have said - glad you have him back and he is safe now :) you always get the odd idiot out there posting stupid things and you just need to let it go over your head :)

dafthoss

Visit site
So glad you have him back and were brave enough to admit he was yours, not that you did any thing wrong. He looks like a lovely horse and would be every thing I wanted in a horse if I was in the position to have another, good luck with him in the future and I hope he has no lasting damage from his ordeal.

Moomin1

Visit site
It really is fantastic to see how quickly you went and got him back OP, and good to know his ego is being boosted even further by his newly found fame!!

Please be careful about posting any information about any proceedings that may take place.

Would be great to hear how Tic Toc gets along though! :)

Firewell

Visit site
I don't know the whole story as I didn't read the whole of the last thread but I just wanted to say that it is very easy to get taken in by these people. You are not the first (trust me, I know) and sadly probably won't be the last. It's not your fault though. I dread to think of the emotional rollercoaster you and your horse have been through at the hands of these people. It's not fair but luckily there is a happy ending. All the best to you and your horse.

j1ffy

Visit site
Ditto the others -it's great to see Tic Toc back in a safe place and hopefully the ordeal will soon be forgotten. I'm sure he has a very bright future in the right hands, he looks like a lovely type :)