Thank you, Slinkyunicorn ........

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
for recommending Aloe Vera for sallenders and mallenders. Our retired cob mare has had itchy heels almost all the nearly 20 yrs that she's been with us. We have tried just about every remedy you can think of, including a variety of lotions and potions from different vets. Some worked for a short time, some didn't. We have always been very reluctant to remove the feather.
After reading your suggestion on a thread earlier in the week I got some AV and have been giving it to her since. From the second dose (and I only gave her a small amount the 1st dose) she has STOPPED scratching. She also has very scurfy skin this spring, so I am hoping that this will improve as well. Thanks again.

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
O thank you!!
blush.gif
blush.gif
smile.gif
I am so pleased your girlie is being helped by it - mine both have it and it has worked wonders for various issues for them and is so good on skin.. My coblet was very itchy but no longer does and has a lovely shiny coat (has no oil at all). I'm sure your girly will love you even more when her legs stop itching! Will tell my coblet that my experiments on her are helping others!!
laugh.gif

*wanders off to feed with a smile on her face*