Thank you USEF

icestationzebra

Visit site
For making the videos of Kentucky available so quickly to those of us outside the U.S. I managed to watch all the XC yesterday evening whilst competition was still underway, and the SJ today at almost realtime. Excellent competition and leads to a very exciting Badminton :D Well done to everyone involved :)

EveningStar

Visit site
It was brilliant having the ondemand coverage especially as it was running in the middle of the night for me over here in NZ. Really enjoyed the commentary too, was great to have the riders in there able to comment on how the course was riding.

Wish Badminton would take note its only on FEI tv as far as I know?

icestationzebra

Visit site
It was brilliant having the ondemand coverage especially as it was running in the middle of the night for me over here in NZ. Really enjoyed the commentary too, was great to have the riders in there able to comment on how the course was riding.

Wish Badminton would take note its only on FEI tv as far as I know?

Not sure for you ES - we get it on BBC interactive, but the U.S footage was really good this weekend - all good for the sport :)

lindsayH

Visit site
I'm very grateful to them too, they've been so speedy. They have a facebook page where they answered my question within minutes too. Excellent!

skydy

Visit site
I love them as well.

In my experience, Fei TV has often been a spectacular failure in the U.S. and it is especially frustrating when one gets up at an ungodly hour to watch, due to the time differences, only to have it fail and to know that I have paid for the experience.

USEF is kind enough to bring us what they can, and keep it for awhile so we can see what we have missed.