Thanks to AA

Nigel

Visit site
Hi AA,

Thank you for continually highlighting what a stupid pointless law we have with regard to hunting with dogs. Any law that has been based on ignorance, bigotry, narrow mindedness, class hatred, and sheer spitefulness deserves ridicule and will NEVER stand the test of time. Common sense will prevail.

Again thank you AA.

Cheers

Nigel

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Thank's Nigel. By way of an acceptance speech and with barely controlled emotion. I'd like to thank our Government and LACS for between them having contrived a law so ludicrous that it is quite clear that any one with a dog can break it with in impunity.

Indeed I've just been out hunting deer with my dogs. We didn't find any but if we had there would only have been a brief chase. We managed to get in a bit of illegal scent trailing.

By making a law that you don't have to be doing anything wrong to break the Government have put the fun back into crime.

My only reservation is the fact that one has to be with a dog to break the law. This seems to me to discriminate against non dog owners. I think the law would be fairer of it was against hunting with or without a dog, that way everybody would have equal access to a bit of harmless crime.

In view of this if there are any forumees out there without sufficient canine access, they are free to borrow my mutts for the day and have access to a bit of wqoodland and a few fields in order to hunt any wild mammals they wish.