Thankyou from Rosie Chinery

jockette

Visit site
I wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everybody for their 'get well' messages and also to thank all the people who donated money towards a 'Cheer up Rosie fund' at Houghton. It was a lovely surprise to open the card today, i am going to put some of the money towards a new crash hat, body protector and clothes that were all cut off me at the accident. I am back riding, have started jumping and hope to be back competing soon if i can persuade parents that i can! i'm still a bit wobbly but getting stronger everyday. Thankyou again, it means a lot to me. Hope to see many of you soon. Rosie

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Great to hear you are progressing so well
grin.gif
so, so pleased for you
smile.gif

chester1234

www.lkequestrian.com
Glad to hear you are progressing so well - we donated at Houghton as soon as we saw the label on the bucket. Airowear Outlyne bodyprotector well recommended - specifically designed for ladies!!
Hope you keep recovering as quickly as you have been xxx

wizoz

Visit site
It's so fantastic that you have made such a remarkable recovery, so full credit to you.
smile.gif
I shall be looking forward to reading your first competition report when you get there.
wink.gif

Well Done Rosie.
smile.gif

miller

Visit site
Great to hear from you personally - you have made a brilliant recovery - hope to read your competition reports soon
wink.gif

JenniferB

Visit site
That's brilliant that you're back at it so soon! As above can't wait to hear your competition reports soon and hopefully get to meet you at any Northern Area P2Ps you get rides at next season!
smile.gif

Baydale

Visit site
Yay, that is so good to hear straight from the horse's mouth - pardon the pun
blush.gif
- not that your Gran hasn't been doing a sterling job of keeping us posted.
tongue.gif
Hope to see you soon.

CorvusCorax

'It's only a laugh, no harm done'
Visit site
Have been following your story and your Gran's posts - a really inpiring recovery, glad to hear you are doing so well, so soon, onwards and upwards!

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
We've all been following your stories on here (from your very helpful and informative gran) and it is so nice to have a happy ending and really great you are improving day on day! All the best for the future x

Goya

Visit site
fabulous to hear from you Rosie.
Soooooo pleased your recovery is going so well.
I think you are so brave and a good example to us all.
I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself because I fell over in the street this afternoon (silly b***** that I am) and bruised my ribs and hip then I read your post and think "what on earth am I being a wimp for?
Well done.

PS your granny and your family deserve a medal too. what a fantastic family you have.

meardsall_millie

Visit site
Oooh - you did give us all a scare you know!
blush.gif

So pleased you're back up and around and raring to get out competing again.

Your Gran has done a brilliant job keeping us all updated. You have a wonderful family who love you a great deal - go and give them all a hug!
grin.gif