That other thread is too long....

Tia

Visit site
......but it does raise some interesting points.

On this forum (aswell as in real life) one has to prove oneself to be taken seriously. Now the lady Texaswhatever, in my opinion, has come on here to drum up business. She hasn't advertised so she hasn't broken any rules - she just says what she does and makes us aware that there are frauds out there.

Well the same can be said for us lot who profess to understand horses and offer suggestions and advice for what to do with problem horses...........and therein lies the difference between her and us.
smirk.gif

Call my cynical but we all give our advice and knowledge out on HHO for free!

Starsy

Visit site
Very, very well said!! (though I suppose that means you don't want me to do a fake reading for you for the price of a bag of carrots now - pouts-)

the watcher

Visit site
I assumed it was some kind of advertising ploy. the point of this kind of forum is to exchange information and advise, not say I'll tell you if you pay me first (although I like that........)

Rachel_M

Visit site
You know Toby, don't hate me for being dim but until now I had no idea how ouija board was spelt. I just recognised it as a name of a racehorse. Why do we need to borrow a racehorse???
ooo.gif
shocked.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Ooh maybe I should start charging - £10 per post!
wink.gif

It was said in anther post by someone - the most expienced and knowledgeable people offer advice when asked rather than force-feeding their own ideas onto people
smirk.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
Agree totally - the amount of advice I have received has been worth a lot of money had I gone out and obtained it from vets and trainers. I have avoided mistakes by taking onboard words of wisdom from others.

I also hope that my little contributions and rambles have helped others.

If I find something good I love to share this knowledge - but then I earn my keep from slaving for lawyers and their computer systems.
frown.gif

Tia

Visit site
Everyone on here has something valuable to say on some subject - whether it be from what they have found out on the Internet, something they have experienced, or even hearsay......it's all valuable to all of us.

I think we're all great!
cool.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
I am more than happy to receive advice on this forum as week in, and week out, the same people will be giving solid advice.

They have proven to me that they are capable of making an informed opinion and I respect that.

All Holly Davis needs to do is show us that we can trust her but the only way is too show us she is capable. I would not ask anything less.

X

xspiralx

I can see her point - she did one for free then everyone would do one for free.

There's no reason to assume she's not genuine.

However if I was her I'd just have posted a brief sentence about somebody's horse and proven her point.

Also she says she doesn't need photographs...but on her website it says:
[ QUOTE ]
If you are booking an Animal Communication or Life Path Reading please either send a cheque made payable to: Holly Davis to Texas Highway, PO Box 8, Whitland SA34 OWZ along with a non returnable photograph, or alternatively you may pay using PayPAL on the links provided and email a photograph.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I can see her point - she did one for free then everyone would do one for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can't - we give our advice, day in day, out for absolutely no charge.

MillionDollar

Visit site
I'm not saying i believe in it or not- i don't knock something until i've tried it. What i don't understand is why she WON'T do a reading on here to show her ability! Its always about money!

Agent XXX999

Visit site
I dont get why she wont answer my question? I would suggest that the answer is that there is no governing body or guidelines...and therefore she is unrestricted in her 'advice'

X

xspiralx

Yes but from her point of view, this is her business.

People pay for therapy, for TFT - where's the scientific proof of that?

eta. I have used TFT and it worked 100% on me!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
crazy.gif
confused.gif
blush.gif
shocked.gif

The racehorse was named after a board game where you sit around a table, in the dark, fingers on a glass, speaking to the spirit world & asking questions. The answers are spelled out by the glass moving to letered cards on the table.......Spooky
wink.gif