The Bat

onemoretime

Visit site
A friend has recently purchased a horse by The Bat and cant find out anything about this stallion. I said I would come on here and ask. Hope someone knows something about him.

onemoretime

Visit site
Many thanks for that Simsar. I am hoping that someone has got a horse by him so that I can let my friend know what others by him have done. Many thanks

gadetra

Visit site
I have met 3 of them and they are lovely types- long lined with good bone, and all very dark in colour. He is a TB stallion and there's usualy an ad on donedeal.ie for him. He is a proper old fashioned NH type I think.

gadetra

Visit site
I never owned or rode them, I just met a few on a yard. They were ok with me (a total stranger) walking into their stable and taking them out, walking them up and down and a bit of a trot. Civilised. I thought they had a nice temp myself but I didn't spend a lot of time with them. A producer I know and respect an awful lot really rates him as a sire. I thought I had saved his donedeal ad but I haven't. There was a pic of him on it. Nice upstanding Tb, with good bone. I don't think he raced, but I could be wrong.
I think this is him:
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/the+bat6

It would be worth contacting his owner, I'm sure he would be delighted to tell you about him :)