the breakthrough has happened. YAY

_daisy_

Visit site
bit self indulgent but after MFH and josiejo replied to my earlier post i thought that they might be pleased as after all it was their advice i took.

Willow has been an absolute saint since my last post. I had a few problems castching her till i took her to the show. I had to travel her in her little show bridle just in case i couldnt get it on at the show. She loaded /unloaded great. Lead like a pro around the big show.
Well its just been getting better and better - like snowballing action. When she was turned out she still pretended to be wild but now she comes to me to be caught. She stands there whilst i clip the leadrope on, waits whilst i open gates and now even leads when i lead both her and Ebi. No more demon foal, rearing and buggering off with me attached to the little strap on her filly slip.

So thank you very much especially to MFH and Joisejo for all your help and advice. It has really paid off. Willow has turned back to the little angel she was before the catching problem reared its ugly head. (no pun intended)

JAK

Visit site
Pleased to hear such good news - keep up the good work!
smile.gif