The difference between regular people and horse people

khalswitz

Visit site
Apart from the food one. When I last worked on a yard we had a stash of fig rolls which we would demolish at every break along with copious cups of tea... otherwise, so true.

Spot_On

Visit site
My boyfriend has said that he enjoyed the one about knowing people by their horses name, and apparently he has caught me looking at 'studs' of the stallion variety ;)

keeperscottage

Visit site
Eight years ago, when my daughter was being treated for osteosarcoma (she's fine now, phew!) she used to take a pair of riding gloves to hospital with her when she had chemo so she could be reminded of the smell of her horses!

Shadow-01

Visit site
Haha! Can relate to all except the tyre changing clip! I need assistance for that!

I'm the only woman in an office of 50+ people who changes the water bottle on the cooler! If a male colleague rushes to assist then I'll say "thanks, but it's really not that heavy!!" ;)

Mince Pie

Visit site
The poo one made me giggle, as the owner of a cob with a very thick tail! Am I the only one who thinks 10 mins to change a (car) tyre is quite long? I could do a set of 4 in 1/2 an hour!

dollymix

Visit site
Haha brilliant!! The snow day was me versus my work colleagues constantly last year! They'd be cheering in the corner and if be seething because I couldn't ride lol

Lunchbox legend

Visit site
Snorted my wine at the tail/poo one :D :D. The cob I share has the longest, thickest tail. I caught myself eating a sandwich while brushing his tail a couple of weeks ago but it was either that or ride hungry :D . That car also looked tidy compared to mine, which has as much mud and equipment in it as the yard and tack room :D .

EffyCorsten

Visit site
Ha we are a tougher no nonsense sort. But also perhaps big headed as we always compare ourselves to muggles and look apon them as weak, airy fairy townies :p they are though....

Fransurrey

Visit site
So I'm not the only one to call normal people muggles! Damn that JK woman! The toilet one did make me laugh, as did the shoe one. I knkw someone who threw their dirty shoes out. Bless! Ooh and the tail one! Except they forgot to include walking straight to the car and eating biscuits/banana/other finger food!