the face of an anti..

Fairynuff

Visit site
I dont have a beard nor am I a lesbian. I dont hug trees nor eat lentils very often. I work bloody hard for my living seven days a week. so what do you think? Do I have the futive look of and anti or???? Mairi. Ps, come on lets see some of you. :) [image]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/vhairi/DSCF0003.jpg[/image]

soggy

Visit site
Yeap, sure look like a pasty faced, misguided, italian sausage loving anti to me.

Its that look of a wasted lfe in the eyes that gives it away.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
I dunno Mairi... you're not wearing garish makeup, you're not tubby not posh looking... in fact, you look really very normal...

Deffo not a pro ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Fairynuff

Visit site
Thanks Sheeps, I am very normal, just like nearly all antis and pros. Soggy wouldnt dare to post a photo, or would he? Must thank him for his intelligent remarks. Mairi.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Chestnut, the point of the photo was to show some others who in the past have stated that antis are ,lesbians, unwashed, treehugging lentil eaters and that we have balaclavas transplanted on our heads, that its just not true. I look normal, I act normal and I use deoderant. the only pathetic, bitchy reply was from a pro who is a very sad example of his politics. Mairi. :(

soggy

Visit site
Soggy would dare if he knew what to do.

But don't you need a digital camera, or a scanner? I have neither .

I have some camera thing on my mobile is that the same? But how you download them etc is a mystery to me.

"Must thank him for his intelligent remarks"

Always a pleasure never a chore. you should know that by know Mairi.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Bare all Soggy.....Let us feast our eyes on your pleasant face. It cant be worse than your verbal drival. Ask Sheeps, she could explain it to you while she sleeps.I dare you. Be honest though, no photos of nubile filmstars etc. Lets see what your made of. M. ;)

Stevin

New User
Visit site
All I can say is, if we were all "soggy bottom boys" the human race would become extinct, it aint natural you know.

Big tuff lads who are ignorant to decent people from behind the safety of their pc's dont really merit a mention, but all I can say is, Mairi had the guts to show her self, do you smart boy?

soggy

Visit site
Oohh! A challenge by a pasty faced individual from behind the saftey of his PC . Doesn't really merit a response, but all I can say is show yourself pasty boy. LOLOLOLOL

I'm sure there a photo of me on some anti's web site some where.

severnmiles

Visit site
All I can say is, if we were all "soggy bottom boys" the human race would become extinct, it aint natural you know.

Big tuff lads who are ignorant to decent people from behind the safety of their pc's dont really merit a mention, but all I can say is, Mairi had the guts to show her self, do you smart boy?

In Sogs defence, Mairi had the guts BUT A) she lives in Italy far enough away from us pro's B)Us pro's aren't likely to give her trouble, how many sabs wouldn't think twice about hate mail/a brick through the window?

Fairynuff

Visit site
My parents and family live in Scotland, my surname is clear for anyone to see, RTJ knows who I am or at least my family seeing as we hale from the same town, viruses are easy and cowardly, so what. Why should I hide myself away although yes Italy is a bit far for a brick through the window. Why do you antis think yourselves sooo important that the occasional scumbag of a sab would want to bother with you? As Stevin says, its easy to spout off from behind a PC but how many of you really have the guts to come forward and show the human face behind the printed word (that in reality is almost worthless). As we say in Scotland " all fur coat and nae knickers". Mairi.

severnmiles

Visit site
"Why do you antis think yourselves sooo..."

I'm pro.

"important that the occasional scumbag of a sab would want to bother with you?"

Occasional? You're kidding yourself. Some of them dear Mairi are psycho's!

I'll gladly post a piccie but the only one I have of me without a riding hat is of me pouting(kissing) at the camera..... :)

soggy

Visit site
bitchy reply was from a pro who is a very sad example of his politics. Mairi. :(

Mairi

What was bitchy about my reply?

Where has your SOH disappeared too. If you're going to put yourself up on the board and ask for for comments on your appearance, then you like the woman on the dunking stool at the fair you should expect to be pelted with wet sponges.

Stevin

New User
Visit site
Not a challenge, you are far too scary, what with your 'unusual' approach to spelling, rufty tufty verbal attacks on females, and dubious accuracy in assessing skin tones from a posting - no way would I challenge your world view, outta my league tuff guy....oooooh scary

soggy

Visit site
Not a challenge, you are far too scary, what with your 'unusual' approach to spelling, rufty tufty verbal attacks on females, and dubious accuracy in assessing skin tones from a posting - no way would I challenge your world view, outta my league tuff guy....oooooh scary

HAHAHAHA

Spelling !Ooooh cut to the quick. LOL You should see it before the spell checker has had done its best.

Verbal attacks on women! If they ask they should expect an answer. the direct approach is always the best I have found.

Dubious accuracy in assessing skin tones! Now we know you're clutching at straws, I have never assessed anyone skin tone from a post. I'm not even bothered what their skin tone is, as long as it's not due to some contagious disease.

Have you always been a bit of a male reproductive organ or do you make a special effort for occasions such as these?

Fairynuff

Visit site
My SOH is intact and healthy. In the past, you have been a nasty bit of work.Your comments are usually vitriolic in th extreme so how is a person suppsed to know when youre trying to be funny? I did not post the photo to be given marks out of ten for my appearance.It was posted in good faith.If you want to ridicule, go ahead, the only one I can see making a right "twat" of him/herself is you. Mairi.

Fairynuff

Visit site
Yes you did. You called me a "pasty faced....." Youre now reaching the point of no return. Leave his man hood out of it-least hes got one (I presume). We are still waiting to cast an eye on your manly features. This is getting pathetic. Mairi. :crazy:

soggy

Visit site
>In the past, you have been a nasty bit of work<

Now you know thats just not true.LOL

>Your comments are usually vitriolic in th extreme so how is a person suppsed to know when youre trying to be funny<

You have to use your judgement I guess.:)

>I did not post the photo to be given marks out of ten for my appearance.It was posted in good faith.<

You asked for comments on your look of possible normality. I responded to that request . As honestly as possible.

>the only one I can see making a right "twat" of him/herself is you.<

Not been looking in the mirror recently then have you.

soggy

Visit site
>Yes you did. You called me a "pasty faced....." <

HAHAHA

A little oversensitive aren't you, and you a scots lass who working in a dole office. I'm sure you have been called far worse. LOLOL

You never know they might have been correct in their choice of names. LOL

>Youre now reaching the point of no return<

You don't say!!

>Leave his man hood out of it-least hes got one <

He is one. LOLOL and a small one at that.

>This is getting pathetic.<

That it is. Its not like you!