The foals have arrived :)

_GG_

Visit site
awww just in time for xmas - doesnt get better than that. Just love them - am so envious.. ps I would like Fred please.

Hahaha, he's getting very confident, raiding my pockets this morning and he learned that teeth are just for food, not fingers! I think he was quite amused by the little flick I gave him...is there a way to tell them that I paid for the keep of my own pony and horse growing up by getting these in by the truckload to back and break for selling on! it's just hilarious. Dan is realising that you can literally read them like books :)

They were all stood in line waiting for me this morning, Bert and Ernie stayed put when I walked in, but Fred was right up and nicking the hay before I put it down, lol. Bert is soooo close to coming, so I am playing the game. He wants me to try, so I'm just ignoring him! They are really clean and tidy, fair play. It's odd for me to deep litter but it's best for them so I just built the beds up a little more today.

It's a bit of a shock to the system though...being instantly worried at how little they had had to drink and then remembering they are not Fly and Molly, lol.

bakewell

Visit site
Delightful little cheeky chaps!
They look pretty bold though, I bet they'll nail handy pony in a few years. I would say best of luck but you're more skilled than to be running on luck alone. So, I hope it is extremely rewarding with few hiccups!

_GG_

Visit site
Delightful little cheeky chaps!
They look pretty bold though, I bet they'll nail handy pony in a few years. I would say best of luck but you're more skilled than to be running on luck alone. So, I hope it is extremely rewarding with few hiccups!

Haha, these are easy. The big boy...well, I walked back the house through the fields and the big boys decided to follow me, not a problem. then the wind picked up and Binks turned into a teenager and they were off, lol. All came cantering past me, then I don't know what got into them...just decided to roll, buck, roll, buck, roll etc. They're normally so quiet and chilled out, it was nice to see them having a bit of fun...but I did retreat to the other side of the fence, lol :)