The Greater Region

Molasses

Visit site
Hello, i'm not sure if I qualify but I commute and enjoy London transport systems so that must count for something :p

Hello to us in the 'Greater' region then:D

Mince Pie

Visit site
Ooh maybe I am, I'm 30 mins by train from London Bridge on the Surrey/Sussex/Kent borders.

ETA: just googled it - I am Greater London! Well, you learn something new every day!

Last edited:

Pasha

Visit site
I live on the Kent/Surrey border - I am in Kent outside the M25... horse is 1.5 miles away in Surrey inside the M25 so I am claiming my rights to this borad and the South East board :D

... Also work in the City!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Suggested in another thread that we expand this to Greater London and Northern Home Counties and alot of people in Herts, Beds and Bucks are wandering around lost and actually share yards, venues and tackshops.
Essex possibly fits too depending on whether Essex people would rather be East Anglia.

Angua2

Visit site
HAve given up trying to work out areas and have decided to have split loyalty!!!!

Greater london and East Angular!!

rachi20x

Visit site
In Surrey, but a couple miles off the "London Borough" of Croydon and frequent London regularly due to OH in Greenwich :D Will just have to go between this and South East!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
They've renamed East Anglia to East of England and according to the map Essex and Herts belong in there but it's full of people comparing venues in Norfolk and Suffolk so I'm thinking I might stick in here.

This has been the quietest region so far too so less chance of posts getting lost.

rara007

Visit site
Home is in Essex, I live in Herts just inside the M25 on a greater london postcode in term time and commute into london proper, where does that leave me :eek:

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
I live a stone's throw outside the Greater London area and am classed as Surrey (on the North Downs) but it was a pain when I had a vehicle last year that wasn't allowed into the Low Emission Zone which is where some of my customers lived at the time so I could not attend their stables!
Oz

madmav

Visit site
Wow, this is all quite exciting, like Parliament re-drawing the map of UK.
London, where, I live, is a broad church. It embraces all, which is why I love it. So bring in the huddled masses from within or outside the M25 and let us be as one. (Presumably horses are living somewhere a bit greener, though).

Tash88

Visit site
I would say that I am definitely a Londoner - live near Richmond and my horse is in a neighbouring London borough. He lives in a slightly greener area though! However I work in Sussex...

Fizz06

Visit site
I live in Zone 1 so definitely a Londoner! My horse and my loan horse live a 4 hour drive away!! Very much a weekend rider :(

Karran

Visit site
Whereabouts Sally if its ok to ask? I'm currently making a list of livery yards near me, prior to taking the plunge and any in the area that I can get to and add on to my spreadsheet would be very handy!
PM me if you'd rather. :)