The H&H 2010 Memorial Video!

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Sat here crying my eyes ok now. That was so beautiful thankyou. :)

ETS obviously I'm crying to much to see I typed OK instead of out. :p

Last edited:

SVMel

Visit site
Amazing, how lovely, I wish I had known you were doing it, had one of my own to add. What a wonderful gift to those lucky HHOers. Bless you xxxxxxxxx

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Another one sat here crying my eyes out, that was absolutely beautiful, thank you so much, what a really nice thing for you to do xxxx

I feel so so proud and honoured to have known Impy never mind own her and although she is gone she will never be forgotten.

Chestnutmare

Visit site
aww brought a few tears to my eyes RIP to those lost this year...they have gone and joined the rest of the HHO'ers previous friends up in the great sky above.

I made my own last year for my boy and had faith hill as music.....god it chokes me all the time.
Hugs to those who have lost their friends this year ((((( ))))))

xRobyn

Visit site
Bawling my eyes out :eek:

I've never lost a horse and can't imagine the pain it brings but the thought of losing Phil terrifies me. Hugs to anyone and everyone who has lost their equine friend, no matter how long ago.

Montyforever

Visit site
Thanks everyone :)

I really enjoyed making it and i know how much it helps to watch videos of Monty, glad i can do the same for other people and a tribute is the least these horses deserved!

Sadiemay

Visit site
Breathtakingly beautiful! I am sobbing my heart out watching that :eek:

((HUGS)) to all of you who have lost precious horses.

Sadiemay

ps. Montyforever please can you tell me what the peice of music is at the beginning, the piece before Eva Cassidy?

Montyforever

Visit site
Breathtakingly beautiful! I am sobbing my heart out watching that :eek:

((HUGS)) to all of you who have lost precious horses.

Sadiemay

ps. Montyforever please can you tell me what the peice of music is at the beginning, the piece before Eva Cassidy?

Yiruma - River flows in you :D

Kenzo

Visit site
It's very difficult to sit and eat a packet of Walkers cheese and onion with a huge lump your throat.

That is such a lovely tribute to all those horses and people on here ,very sweet indeed.

ruscara

Visit site
That has reduced me to a blubbering wreck, so much so that I couldn't see all the horses. It's beautiful, and I shall compose myself and watch it again. Well done!

Sadiemay

Visit site
Using google I managed to find the full poem that is at the start of the tribute Monty, WOW now reading all the verses made me blub even more....if that was possible at all!

I dont know if you wrote it but goodness! it gave me goosebumps and I will hold on to the words written in the poem as I find great comfort in them.

I am going to give my old girl a extra long hug tonight when I see her :eek:

Monty, you have such a kind heart, thanks so much for doing this memorial :)

Sadiemay

Empy&Treacle

Visit site
Amazing, how lovely, I wish I had known you were doing it, had one of my own to add. What a wonderful gift to those lucky HHOers. Bless you xxxxxxxxx

Those were the nicest and truest words.

Like Tennessee, I wish I had known - I would have had two to add from this summer alone :(
Such a beautiful video - I tried so hard not to cry and completely failed!

Well done for making such a perfect piece! xx