The JM07 appreciation thread

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Personally, I think JM07 is a very wise lady. OK, so she wouldn't have much of a career in the diplomatic corps
wink.gif
, but you know exactly where you stand with her at all times, she KNOWS her stuff (her stuff being horses) and she's honest as the day is long. I'd buy a pony off her unseen with absolutely NO qualms at all, and in fact, when my godson gets a bit older, I'll probably be giving her a ring. Or emailing her as I don't actually have her phone number
tongue.gif

So there.
And by the way, I know she's perfectly capable of sticking up for herself, but I thought she might like NOT to be b:tched about for a change.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Not sure what I have missed, but always enjoy JMs forthright answers!!
grin.gif

Why call a Spade a Spade, when you can call it a [****] Shovel!!!
smirk.gif

katie_southwest

Visit site
Iv never personally had any dealings with JM07 but she comes across as a lady who is totally honest and I would not think twice to ask her opinion on something and get a straightforward answer
smile.gif

TS_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Iv never personally had any dealings with JM07 but she comes across as a lady who is totally honest and I would not think twice to ask her opinion on something and get a straightforward answer
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

grin.gif

Flame_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
always enjoy JMs forth right answers!!
grin.gif

Why call a Spade a Spade, when you can call it a [****] Shovel!!!
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well put.
grin.gif

I like you too JM.

Keltic

Visit site
I totally agree, she comes accross as a someone who is straight talking and wont suffer fools. Fairplay i say!! I think she has had alot of stick lately that is very uncalled for. But im sure she doesnt take it to heart!!

Jane_Lou

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto again
smile.gif

Taboo1968

Visit site
DITTO to all the above.... in a recent conversation, although miles away from me, has offered her help and I only need to give her a call and in her words, she'll be here like yesterday....... Now that is a TRUE friend and a very genuine person...
grin.gif

Rueysmum

Visit site
JM07's heart is possibly in the right place, but she doesn't enamour herself to some forum members as many of her posts are blunt and forthright to the point of being unpleasant/of a bullying nature.

Just my take on things. Tone it down a bit, JM, then you may not cause such a stir.

Vizslak

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
JM07's heart is possibly in the right place, but she doesn't enamour herself to some forum members as many of her posts are blunt and forthright to the point of being unpleasant/of a bullying nature.

Just my take on things. Tone it down a bit, JM, then you may not cause such a stir.

[/ QUOTE ]
OI This is an APPRECIATION thread! Loves ya JM

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I grant you she can be blunt, but I don't think I've ever read anything of a 'bullying' nature at all.

Tia

Visit site
You know what though, most people on HHO who know anything about life and horses, will clearly "get" what JM is saying; those who live in a bubble and know nothing about horses, probably won't "get" her.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
JM07's heart is possibly in the right place

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif
confused.gif
What you mean it possibly isn't in her chest/beating???
confused.gif
confused.gif
.................What kind of monster are you saying JM is???
smirk.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

moodymare1987

Visit site
I love reading her posts, as I think you always know how it is with her, she is very straight talking and tells you how it is, not what you want to hear like some do to keep people sweet.
Never seen any posts from her that have conformed to bullying either.

Vizslak

Visit site
Lifes not all roses and pink fluffy clouds. Dont ridicule JM for voicing this, just cos she may give an honest, knowledgeable answer thats not the answer you wanted when you posted the question. She is invariably forthright yes, but also invariably right. And this I will point out again is an APPRECIATION thread (clues in the title) not a debate thread, think its unfair to post comments that arent appreciative!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This answer diminishes you in my estimation.
S
frown.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
As JM hasn't replied to this, do we think she's all embarrassed and gone a bit sheepish?
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, unlike us, has a life and isn't online at the moment?
grin.gif