The Knabstrupper over there >>>

PorkChop

Visit site
Doesn't float my boat tbh - I always ask myself with unusually marked horses, would I like it as much if it were boring bay (love a bay btw :)) but you get my gist!

Apercrumbie

Visit site
I think he looks like a rather special horse and it looks like a good, confident rider would be getting a lot of horse for their money, even ignoring his colouring. It's nice to see an honest ad and I'm sure there are many confident and competitive riders out there who wouldn't be put off.

Goldenstar

Visit site
The issues would not put me off at all depending on what I felt when I rode it but I would be looking to pay less unless the ride was amazing .
Sounds like a low mileage schooling job you can crack on with , my favourite type.
It has striking markings but I prefer the white background with spots type .
I hope it finds a great home .

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Horse is not cheap, and whilst I like the colour, it's too much like an "ordinary" horse for me - as in not like the original baroque type of knabstrupper. Yet another fine breed changed beyond recognition by "modernisation" to make it into a sports horse.

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
I don't think the description sounds that bad really.. The only vice I could pick up was him rearing every so often. I think the comments about how he rides (being responsive and quirky) was perhaps to simply aim him towards a more competitive home

Me neither, I don't think it sounds bad at all - one little vice that can be corrected.

I think it's refreshing to see an honest advert, from somebody who seems to care. He looks like a nice horse to me.