The love of my life went to sleep this morning

miss_bird

Visit site
The love of my life SOLA, my angel my treasure my everything for the past 25yrs finally had to go and join the angels this morning.
Her daughter Pride was pts in november with a broken leg at 5 weeks old and i think she was calling her mum from heaven.
I had the pleasure of knowing and sharing my life with Sola for many years and Pride did not have long with her.
So hopefully now mum and daughter are reunited in heaven, and both know i love them very much and they will always have a my heart up there with them

Dizzydancer

Visit site
Sorry to hear this sad news. I am sure they are both running around together now in the green fields in the sky! Think of all your good times.
R.I.P Sola, sweet dreams and also r.i.p pride run free together xx

Sadiemay

Visit site
Heartbreaking :( I am so very sorry for your loss.

They will always be with you, maybe not in body but in spirit.

Run free together Solar and Pride.

Sadiemay
x

LauraWheeler

Visit site
I'm so very sorry for your loss :(. I know there is nothing I can say to take away your pain right now so i'm just going to send you massive ((((((((((HUGS))))))))) and say i'm here if you need someone to talk to at anytime. I'm only a PM away.

RIP Sola Run free with Pride and watch over your mummy she loved you both so much. xx

appylass

Visit site
So, so sad, I hope you will be able to take some comfort from the thought of them being together again. I can't imagine how desolate you must feel :(

Rest in peace Sola and Pride.

lhotse

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss.
I too had to let my best friend go yesterday, after 22 years together. I'm sure they are all in horsey heaven together, eating the bestest, greenest grass, under a perfect blue sky.
xxx