pocket

Visit site
After 15 months and 3 operations later, I have been give the all clear to ride
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Today I saw my consultant and he has said its ok to ride (just dont fall off
shocked.gif
) So, Mark my trainer is riding tonight and then I'm going to get on board, just a tad nervous
crazy.gif

My wonderful trainer and now friend has been keeping Ralph going during this time and has been amazing, I dont know what I'd have done without him, if you read this Worried1, he has been a life saver and can not thank him enough
grin.gif

Well, here I go, just had to share my news, I'll let you know how we got on
wink.gif

devilinajar

Visit site
Good luck.
I got told by my consultant that i can ride again, but then my physio said she would rather i didnt till i get the results of my back scan!!!

pocket

Visit site
Thank you, good luck with your back, its worth the wait to make sure that all is ok, my consultants Reg said I could ride 2 weeks ago ( I work in the same a&e dept) but wanted to hear it from the horses mouth before I did.

Physio's are very sensible and knowledgable, they like to be cautions
wink.gif

Worried1

Visit site
Oh that is fantastic news! I am so pleased for you.

It has a been a long road to recovery for you - have a fantastic lesson and make sure Mark goes easy on you
wink.gif

He is very fond of Ralph so make sure he still gets to sit on him every now and then
tongue.gif

pocket

Visit site
I was so nervous, but Mark was great as always. I got on for about 10 mins and progressed to trot albeit a little stiff on my part. Afterwards once I'd dismounted, snotty and tearful, I gave Mark a cuddle and not sure he'll come back.......
grin.gif

He has been my inspiration and now a great friend
smile.gif