The new way of trying horses

Rachel_M

Visit site
Your kidding?

Well everyone to thier own I guess!
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
Oh just humour her - it really does take allsorts. Good luck in selling. This time of year seems to be popular for people to get their wads out of their wallets!
smile.gif

Tia

Visit site
Just been awfully busy but decided to have a bit of a blobby day today so thought I would visit my friends on here
smile.gif

Good luck with selling your horsey.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
lol, it sounds like she has more money than sense...at least you know she's seriously interested and is more likely to part with her cash!

vivhewe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Tiaribbon, I only today, wondered where you were. Glad to see you haven't left.
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering where Tia was too!
grin.gif

Hope you're okay hun
wink.gif
x

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
People can obviously not trust common sense any more to have to do that. They can not trust there trainer as might be taking a cut, certainly cannot trust themselves so seems like a progressive step
wink.gif

I think one day it will get to the stage where to buy a horse takes a panel - trainer, another trainer to check 1st one is not doing a deal, vet, chiropractor, dentist, farrier, horse whisperer, tack shop owner and a mediator for when a decision needs to be made.
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
If animal communicator turns round & says, yes, this is absolutely the horse for her.........shove the price up by 500 quid.......she won't dare not buy her!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
more money than sense-never heard of such crap and sadly there is always someone ready to fall for it. now where did I leave my crystal..aahuuum..aahuuum-£200 quid please!!!!!!! M.
wink.gif