The Olympia freestyle thread

Goldenstar

Visit site
Totally.

I want to cut a foot off all those barbie doll tails. Why do they not pull and trim them. Blooming mess.

I love a long full tail , goes with my bling habit .
My BF trimmer sent a customner service text so non of us missed it, how good is that .
We need a function where you can keep the music and switch of the commentary .

merlinsquest

Visit site
Why don't the commentators shut up. I don't care that this horse competed here last year bla bla bla just want to watch & enjoy. Will have to turn off in a minute SHUT UP you annoying woman. ..

lar

Visit site
I must make the same complaint every year but WHY does the BBC insist on having the music so low in the mix so it just sounds like lift music. Especially when the commentators won't shut the eff up!

Nugget La Poneh

Visit site
I have the OH trying to talk to me about his work. We have negociated and while music playing he shuts up. But now he has taken to doing very odd impressions of the horses actions...

_GG_

Visit site
I will say it now, I believe Fine Time will be the horse to break any records Valegro sets. I could watch Carl ride all day, but this horse looks a bit like something very very special to my eye :)

humblepie

Visit site
I feel qualified to comment having recently joined BD for the first time ever and in my opinion, the tractor isn't raking the surface in time to the music.

Note to self, lay off the sherry not Christmas yet.

GinaGeo

Visit site
My completely unhorsey father decided that Carl Hester should have had 78% and is very upset that he wasn't right. He has stated that one of the judges is a "miserable cow" and that that is why he was clearly robbed of 5%...

I now remember why he isn't allowed to come to events with me...

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
anyone got a link to a start list? agree with everyone else i wish they would shut up!!!!!!!! i can just about cope with judy, at least she knows what she is talking about although she hasnt said much about the tense,btv horses....wish mike tucker would go away.....

humblepie

Visit site
Both and what's more at the same time.

Apologies for hijacking serious thread but it is Christmas or at least they keep playing Christmas music.

Will go and sit in the corner quietly again now.

_GG_

Visit site
I like this horse. On or just above vertical, taking contact forward....no surprise, Kyra Kyrklund trained. The correctly trained horses stick out like a sore thumb against the others. Not my favourite but nice to see an open neck.