The One Show

EAST KENT

Visit site
Anyone watch tonight`s prog? Well,a load of jobsworth little Hitlers in Newham driving about picking up innocent dogs..removing off their owners in the street because they looked "type".One was so obviously a labbie x ,it`s old owner was devastated ..bloody disgusting.Every one of them was completely under control and in good responsible homes.:mad:

mrogers

Visit site
i think breeds or type shouldnt be victimised,a yorkshire terrier can be a dangerous in the wrong hands

wipeout

Visit site
It just made Newham council look incompetent. The three dogs all looked quite different, most viewers will have been left confused by it.
I agree that the lab x that they picked up from the church yard was the saddest.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
I did see it and was dismayed, the dog in the churchyard was obviously a Lab x and it just goes to show he can be of type and have no pitbull in him but can still be put down. The DDA is a disaster and a real worry for owners. I can see people will be afraid to take their dog out in case it gets seized and these dogs will have a miserable life never being to able to go for a walk.

lexiedhb

Visit site
Fecking grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stupid stupid people. "that is a dangerous dog" SO AM GOING TO GIVE IT A BIG OLD FUSS AND LOVE........ seriously something HAS to change with this plain daft law.

EAST KENT

Visit site
Indeed it does,almost Nazi like in their zeal to confiscate innocent dogs off unsuspecting owners.In a way I hope that hard hearted cow meets an owner who is armed and prepared,she deserves it.

EAST KENT

Visit site
Belfast indeed, although I doubt this one particular councillor has anything to do directly with this policy.

Quelle surprise! My friend the dog warden is one of this team in the film,must be an awful lot harder than I could ever be..or ever want to be.:(