The ONLY good horse practice in the area......

Marquire

Visit site
.... wasn't taking on any more horse clients but I found a way around it!

I registered my two cats with the same practice and then 6 months later phoned to ask if they'd take on my horse. They had to check it with the practice manager, but because I was already a client they took Grumpy Boy on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of my friends are super jealous because they have had to register with some of the other horse practices and without wanting to be derogitory, TBH you are safer making a diagnosis yourself.

I'm SO sneaky!!!

TequilaMist

Visit site
Where in NE are you?I'm in Aberdeen and use the big horsey one- basically only horse practice in Aberdeen, not much competition here since other vet practice stopped doing horses.Nearest other horsey vet is Banchory.

Wooleysmum

Visit site
I'm in Nairn and we have Kessock Equine Vets, superb but think they only cover the Highlands and Islands. Totally brilliant. They have a web site.

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
Is it A or T&C??

My sis used to work for A, so I 'think' I am registered with them.....................but I always get it wrong and have to phone them both to check , hehe.

I know there is one equine vet up here who I am not sure I would trust.........and found his name on the bottom of worming info I was given yesterday - fab!
I only say this as back in the 90's he came to see my sisters pony and was so terrified of the wee thing, then he came to rask some teeth at my old work and was a bit all over the place and it resulted in the twitch coming spinning off, horse going mental and him and his trainee having to fling themslves over the sides of the stall to escape being minced..............I have to admit I did laugh, evil moi!

I miss the brilliant aussie vet A used to have, my horses loved her!

TequilaMist

Visit site
Beau as far as I am aware T & C don't do equines anymore,stopped years ago(may have changed their minds and gone back to them tho).Theres JD,hes apparently cheaper, in Banchory and A in Aberdeen.Do think A are really the horse vets tho are famous for being pricey!!suppose there are 3 equine vets to support lol!!
grin.gif