The Philips' - as in Sandy & Mark & Zara ...

S_N

Visit site
OK, so Zara is Cpt Mark's and The Princess Royals daughter and Mark married Sandy (current National Dressage Champion). Are Mark and Sandy still together? For some reason I've got it in my head that he's in Yorkshire and she's in Glos.? Do they have any kids of their own? Are they horsey? Goodness, but this is a nosey post
blush.gif
Mum was reading the H&H from when Sandy won the Nationals (I'm a hoarder) and we got talkinga bout them and now I canna answer these questions and it's driving me bonkers. I'm too nosey for my own good - may be I should be a reporter
grin.gif
Though I think I'd have to improve my written English somewhat
blush.gif
blush.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Ok... I *think*
Yes they are still together and based in Gloucetershire, though Mark is frequently away from home training. No they dont have any kids together and yes they are still both riding.

Someone will now tell me I'm wrong
smile.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
They have one daughter Stephanie think shes about 9/10 yrs old.

S_N

Visit site
Ah ha - thankies! LOL - sorry, my use of the English language is really degenerating, I meant do their kids ride
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yep was going to say they had a daughter because he was interested in a pony we had for sale for her
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooo so daughter is horsey too..... Who was it who was asking about breeding riders?

madgirl

Visit site
yup definatly have a daughter showed her riding along side sandy in h and h a while ago. Think they are still based in glos as she is a friend and triner of out friend!