The photos from today =) Comments + Crit again please?

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
Hehe sorry for all the posts these last few days
laugh.gif

Should this be in photo gallery? There's only a couple, the weather was nasty, very wet and windy and the ponios weren't too helpful :p

OscarShadow.jpg

Watching.jpg

They both look terrified :p They're not, I swear xD The grey is completely neurotic and wouldn't stay still for even a second.

And dopey ponies...

XCMachines.jpg

hooves.jpg

And this, it's sort of a rough draft, I know it's over-exposed and not in focus, but I'm aiming to get pretty much the exact same photo, just in better quality (and with a shod horse with better feet) when the weather brightens up...

Thankyou
laugh.gif

Erehwemos

Visit site
You are VERY talented
laugh.gif

Let me know if you're ever in Wiltshire; I'd love some decent photos (i.e. not taken on my crappy phone when she wont stand still!) of my girlie!
grin.gif

Horseyscot

Visit site
I love the first one
grin.gif

They are all super though, although I'm no expert by any means, to me it's just if someone 'enjoys' art, in whatever form, is what matters, and I certainly enjoy your pics
grin.gif

sunflower

Visit site
In the first one I find the rump really distracting as it's the brightest thing in the photo so my eye is drawn to that rather then the horse's face.

TicTac

Visit site
you need to do a portfolio and get your stuff out there....that's if you haven't done so allready lol.

Please come to Cambridgeshire!
smile.gif

Twizzel

Visit site
Yeah got to say I agree with you on that one. The 2nd is ok, think that the curve of the neck detracts from the eye though. It's a weird angle.

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
It's a digi SLR - Fujifilm Finepix S6500 :p It's quite good, but I borrowed a school camera the other day and the images it took put my old thing to shame xP

Thankyou for the comments
laugh.gif

Twizzel

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It's a digi SLR - Fujifilm Finepix S6500 :p It's quite good, but I borrowed a school camera the other day and the images it took put my old thing to shame xP

Thankyou for the comments
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to put a dampner on things but the S6500 isn't an SLR, it's a bridge camera.