The pregnancy boredom is getting too much

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
Not helped by mum’s covid isolation boredom. What started with me sending her a link to a 15hh connie gelding from same dealer I got Rosie from, turned into her sending me a link to a Shetland for part loan called Donald Trump and has resulted in me falling in love with horse quest ref 256625, a Dartmoor pony with the cheekiest cutest face.

I want him. Anyone got a spare bit of land I could hide him for 2 years whilst baby grows?

This baby needs to make an appearance quick so I’m too distracted/tired.

millikins

Visit site
My daughter's expecting in Sept. She has never understood my love for small ponies but has now claimed Lily, my "BOGOF" shetland as hers. Lily may not know it yet but she's going places as soon as the homemade jockey can sit upright :)

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
has resulted in me falling in love with horse quest ref 256625, a Dartmoor pony with the cheekiest cutest face.
He is gorgeous isn't he. Reminds me of one of my favourites when I worked at the RS. Ours wasn't such a good specimen and was a right little monster when he first arrived. Boss bought him when I fell in love with him at the local dealer's yard and told me to make sure he earned his keep. He did many times over. I named him 'Imp of Satan' within hours of his arrival and the Imp bit stuck. I have had a very soft spot for Dartmoors ever since

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
He is gorgeous isn't he. Reminds me of one of my favourites when I worked at the RS. Ours wasn't such a good specimen and was a right little monster when he first arrived. Boss bought him when I fell in love with him at the local dealer's yard and told me to make sure he earned his keep. He did many times over. I named him 'Imp of Satan' within hours of his arrival and the Imp bit stuck. I have had a very soft spot for Dartmoors ever since
I just want to smush my face into his muzzle. I love cheeky native ponies. It is probably for the best I never get baby a pony. I get way too attached and otherwise I'll end up with a Shetland, a lead rein, a first ridden, a second pony and everything in between. Baby will just have to make do with my 14.1 (whilst I go get a new connie youngster...).