The proper way to keep horses cool in the heat :D

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
Well I know its been hot in the UK, and its been very hot here in Spain, but my lovely stally Harley has found the perfect way to keep cool

Don your hat and shades and have a carrot cocktail round the pool... (and the silly b*gger never batted an eyelid while I dressed him up, didnt do much for his street cred though)

IMG_0112_zps852661e2.jpg

FionaM12

Visit site
:D If you just tried to approach my silly girl with any one of those items it would all go horribly wrong. :rolleyes3:

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Excellent ! Can I just say that your horse is totally spoilt and that I have a beautiful mare who would happily wear a bikini if she could come to yours for her holidays....

pippixox

Visit site
attachment.php

my boy Gilly likes to chill in the barn, but I'm sure he would like a dip in that pool and preferably an apple juice cocktail! he has great fasion sense as you can see! out in the field he wears a very bright spotty fly rug

trottingon

Visit site
Love love love these photos, they've really made me laugh out loud, I didn't think the poolside photo could be beaten until I saw the budget fly mask!!! Absolutely Fantastic!!!