The public speaks

Exmoor_Blairite

Visit site
I don't have a garage so have to park my car in the street in Simonsbath where I live. The car windows are covered with loads of "anti" stickers: "Exmoor against stag hunts", "Simonsbath says NO! to hunting", "The Simonsbath Gay and Lesbian Asian Group says: Hunters - bugger off!" etc.

Just before my party yesterday I came back to the car and saw a note on the windscreen. This is what it said:

"Dear Mini owner,

I saw the stickers on your car and felt I had to say a big Thank You! I'm a pensioner and have lived all my life in Simonsbath and am absolutely sick and tired of the bullying and hectoring we receive from those awful hunter types. They have absolutely no respect for man or beast. Please come round for a cup of tea and angel cake whenever you want. Yours **** **************, [address]"

Nigel

Visit site
HI ELB,

He/She would have offered you a beer not tea and angel cakes if they were serious.

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Nigel

Visit site
Hi ELB,

Actually this does pose the question, why didn’t they bugger off somewhere else to live?

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

AlanE

Visit site
There are about a dozen houses in Simonsbath, and you don't live there , or even visit, Blairite. Why not stop lying and get a psychiatrist?

Fox_Hunter1

Visit site
I don't have a garage so have to park my car in the street in Simonsbath where I live. The car windows are covered with loads of "anti" stickers: "Exmoor against stag hunts", "Simonsbath says NO! to hunting", "The Simonsbath Gay and Lesbian Asian Group says: Hunters - bugger off!" etc.

LOL i have never laughed so much in my life, how do you come up with all this bullshit?

severnmiles

Visit site
"I saw the stickers on your car and felt I had to say a big Thank You! I'm a pensioner and have lived all my life in Simonsbath and am absolutely sick and tired of the bullying and hectoring we receive from those awful hunter types. They have absolutely no respect for man or beast. Please come round for a cup of tea and angel cake whenever you want."

If they don't like it they can bugger off back to the city!! If the heat is too much, get out of the kitchen.

Seriously surprised your car is still in tact.

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
Only the other day sitting having a quiet beer in our local, someone walked past the garden and said 'nice t-shirt' to me. I had my Bollocks to Blair polo shirt on..perhaps Cambridgeshire is more in tune with national trends..