The rest of the world does not use dressage scoring

case895

Visit site
I upset AVIS Car hire today when I completed an online post-hire survey. Likelihood of recommending us 0/10 and cleanliness of the car 7/10. They rang to ask what problem I had had.

I don't do recommendations, so the likelihood is 0.

7/10 is "fairly good" in dressage scoring. My road is a muddy potholed track, so you can't score higher. Maybe an 8 (good) in dry weather.

I don't think the rest of the world users dressage scoring.

HeresHoping

Visit site
:D:D:D

I too have been guilty of this. I gave them a 6 for service and received about 30 calls and an offer of a discount on my next hire. I said they could keep that if they would stop bothering me.:rolleyes:

However, the last car I hired but one had those silly little indicator lights on the wing mirror and some git knocked one off in a car park. I created a hell of a stink when they tried to charge £370 to repair it when at the most they would have spent £100 (wing mirror unit was about £60, and the garage here said it would be between £20 and £50 to fit as it was a simple 'click in' job). That particular company didn't call at all when I gave them a string of 0s for non-performance.