THE Rudest Man!

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Had a woman call a couple of times regarding my big horse. Told her all about him, ie hes an ex point to pointer, and she came to see him this afternoon.
Couple sped into the yard in a big flash Merc, woman jumps out and take her down to see horse. Says 'Oh hes much nicer than the one ive just been to see in London, just trot him up for my husband (sugar daddy).
So take him round the other yard, SD still on phone. He jumps out and says 'Hes not for you, hes an ex racehorse, weve been here before'. He then simply turned away and got back in the car, she ran off following him.
Me, my mate Sam and his GF just stood there open mouthed as they sped away.
What a prick.

marmite

Visit site
sounds like your big ned had a lucky escape there hun.

Is very rude though especially when you have taken time out of your day to show them the horse.

parsley

Visit site
Why wait until he got there to decide an ex race horse wasn't for her if he had already been there before
crazy.gif

X

xspiralx

f***king hell!

over the last few days I'm beginning to feel timewasters like that ought to lined up against a wall and shot!

hellyt1

Visit site
ditto what the others have said, lucky escape for you and horse by the sounds of it. Whoever first said selling/buying a house is one of the most stressfull things you can do never tried to buy/sell a horse
grin.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Bloody hell what a knob! People seems to have lost any kind of manners. What is wrong with thanks but no thanks?