The Stallion Renkum Valentino?

RachelB

Visit site
Ah right. I thought you might be, but posted just in case!
laugh.gif

perenzo

Visit site
my mate has a gelding by the above stallion, he is a lovley trainable horse that has done very well at all levels

vic07

Visit site
He is nice looking but for me is a bit lacking in depth through his body - we did contemplate him for our mare. He has a lovely temperment. Have seen some foals which are really nice but haven't seen much that is older. Certainly haven't seen anything out ridden but his first crop was 4 in 2004.

eventrider23

Visit site
A friend of mine at mine yard has got a 5 yr old mare by Valentino. She used top to work for Renkum stud and so bought her directly from them. She is LOVELY mare!! Taken a bit of time to mature but she's going to be worth the wait.
Beautifully built, moves, temperament to die for. She had a filly foal out of her last year by Renkum's stallion Lauriston and she was a fab mum. Only got broken in this year as had foal in May last year. You'd never guess she was a baby. Can leave her out in the field for a month without riding and just jump on and go for hack. i don't know anything about her dam but if this mare is anything to go by then valentino throws some crackers!

delphipuppy

www.treliverstud.co.uk
I have two fillies by him. Both 3 year olds. Excellent movers, great temperaments just waiting to see if they can jump. They are slow to mature, height wise, as they are short of their expected mature height at the moment, although I expect them to grow on.
Both have a good depth of girth so that has not prooved a problem.

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
A girl I met at Kent County Show a couple of years ago had a lovely gelding by Renkum Valentino out of an IDxTB mare. He did really well coming 2nd in the sport horse class and also 2nd in the hack breeding class, he was a 2 yr old at the time.
He was lovely looking and had a nice temperament too.