The start of something gooooooooood

Four Seasons

Visit site
I just sat on my 3-year-old stallion for the first time!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

Very very chuffed with him and myself! He was a cool dude and it didn't bother him at all! I've been walking around with a big smile since. :D

Four Seasons is a 3-year-old Dutch Warmblood stallion, by Vivaldi (v. Krack C) out of a Wolfgang mare. I bred, raised and trained him myself. I am very very proud of my cool, calm and collected boy!

Clapping on the saddle, getting him used to sounds and noises on his back
Fourzadelmakmaken037-1.jpg

Shuffling the saddle back and forth
Fourzadelmakmaken041.jpg

And then the more exciting part...
Fourzadelmakmaken043-1.jpg

Moving my foot around on his bum
Fourzadelmakmaken046.jpg

Walking a few steps while hanging
Fourzadelmakmaken049.jpg

Just before I get on him...
Fourzadelmakmaken055-1.jpg

TADAAAA :D
Fourzadelmakmaken058-1.jpg

Fourzadelmakmaken061.jpg

And with his very gay pink halter
Breitlingh-FourampNorman-RampP039.jpg

Mister Posh
Breitlingh-FourampNorman-RampP049.jpg

Yes, I make my stallion gay with pink and purple stuff.:cool:

lex2501

Visit site
He is jaw-droppingly stunning! What a very good, grown up boy! I really look forward to hearing all about your progress - he is lovely!

Tash88

Visit site
Oh wow - he is such a gorgeous boy and looks very relaxed as well. Must have been very emotional for you after breeding him and watching him grow up. What are your plans for him, will you be keeping him entire?

cundlegreen

Visit site
What a front on him, I bet you are dying to start proper work with him. My stallion was just the same, all very matter of fact, and took everything in his stride. I think its the trust issue, when you've had them since babies.

Four Seasons

Visit site
@ cundlegreen
I thinks it the trust issue aswell, he just puts up with all of my madness. But he is a nutter too.:cool:

@ Tash88
Yes, he's staying entire. He is very sweet, and eventhough his hormones are here, he still listens to his mommy. And he can go in the field with other horses and play. He has the best life a stallion can have, luckily!

Thanks everyone!

TarrSteps

Visit site
Lovely horse and you are clearly doing a great job with him. Very exciting breeding and it looks like you're going to have tons of fun with him!

Wincing a bit at the 'gay' crack though. I know you mean it as a joke and not pejorative but this is a grown up public forum and that's really not the done thing now.