The Story of Luna

FlyingCircus

Visit site
Going to try and do a little blog type thread to follow her progress, as it's good to look back and she what you've achieved.

Luna is a 14.1 4yr old welsh D. She arrived on Friday, having never done anything but basic handling.

I am so so impressed with her attitude so far. In the 4 days I've had her, she has learned how to lead past scary things without jumping ontop of me, have a rug on, have stood on a block next to her above her flapping around and touching her all over. She is inquisitive and trusting. I think she has the makings of a fabulous pony.

Some pics :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

bonny

Visit site
Very nice and great that you are hacking her out and not schooling endlessly. I think she’ll be a cracker

FlyingCircus

Visit site
Thanks guys :)

Very nice and great that you are hacking her out and not schooling endlessly. I think she’ll be a cracker
As soon as we had stop and go installed we started hacking! Cant think of anything more boring for a youngster than going in circles. This way she is getting lots of spook busting too before she realises running away/being daft is an option, as shes still quite naive ?

FlyingCircus

Visit site
Thanks both :) she has her testing moments, and is a bit need for speed occasionally, but she is going to be an absolutely awesome allrounder.

Planning for some early hunting this winter, bit of dressage and hopefully some more jumping ready for next year. She will BE80 easily...so my not wanting to jump anymore may have to take a back seat :)