The Voice -are quest for votes ( non - horsey)

jaquelin

Visit site
If you are following this, please consider voting for Ruth Brown. She has a truly amazing voice & has had to over-come many challenges. My daughter met her and became friends with her at a London girls day school where she was a scholarship student. The school did not support her aspirations. ( one of my many gripes about the private school scene.) Ruth moved on, but she & my daughter stayed friends. And when Ruth says she has had no vocal training nor coaching, it's true! I think she has the winning voice. If you do too, then vote. A deserving candidate if there ever was one. Thanks!

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Ruth was absolutely fantastic - by far the best one on there tonight in my opinion. They definitely saved the best til last. In fact OH and myself said that she has the best chance of winning it. I wish her all the luck in the world.

RatzFatz

Visit site
l voted for her and l never vote or waste my money but she was amazing so thought l had too.
l voted for Will Young many years ago in the first round so going to keep my fingers crossed for Ruth !!!!