The worm has turned? "Evil Ivy being sorted out!"

Gingernags

Visit site
A couple of times lately when Ivy has had one of her strops (she turned on me the other day just for resting my hand on her withers) Little 'ol Asti has got in between us to keep the Ivy-horror frm booting me or occassionally she even protects my sister.

Well sometimes Asti will have a scowl or snap at her (not making contact) and we praise Asti for this and tell her to stand up for herself and sort the little horror out. Well I say little but she's mahoosive now!

Anyway, we were stood there last night in the field and three times, not only did Asti snap at Ivy for getting to close, she actually got her, you hear the sound of teeth meeting head! And the last time she squealed at her and raised a leg too.

It seems like Asti is finally fed up of a 2 year old thinking she runs the show and has decided to fettle her!

Thank god, hopefully if she gets put in her place it'll stop her being so bolshy in the field.

I love ginger horses, me!
grin.gif

Hornby

Visit site
Your ginger mare sounds like a star to me - horses seem to take a lot more notice of another horse "sorting them" than a feeble human bean (do you remember The Borrowers?!)