there are some lovely people in the world -more so I met one off here - dingle12

_daisy_

Visit site
I know people dont always see eye to eye on here but I just wanted to post on here as Ive met such a great friend through this forum.
She doesnt live far from where I live and has been such a support to me and my mum over the summer with my horses.
I found out I was pregnant early on in the year and realised I would need some help at some point throughout my pregnancy mainly more so when id had my baby as my mum works full time and we have 5 horses.
Well dingle12 came to help me out in may after I had a car accident. Shes been there for me whenever Ive needed her. Shes had the rough end of the deal at times as whenI Ive done the horses its been sunny but the mornings shes helped me its thrown it down (and No i didnt just ask her to do them after looking out of the window) and the ponies seem to think she loves catching them when they escape on her days.

so really what the reason of this post is to say thank you to h&h forum forum for letting me meet and make friends with a great woman who is fantastic with horses (her husband isnt too bad with them either ha ha)

so thank you L you truely are an amazing person and Im so very very grateful for all your help and support

dingle12

Visit site
You daft old sod :) if so nice to feel appreciated (sp) as ive said you are more than welcome and if you ever need anything more you know where i am.

And yes they do love me catching them always around the biggest field :) cannot wait to meet the little man this week :)

xxxx

Last edited:

Ladylina83

Visit site
I am meeting my first fellow H&H on Friday - I picked up in a post on here that she just moved to the area and didn't know anyone, I was not actually looking for one to share my mare but the more I thought about it the more it makes sense and we both managed to have a good ol' nose at each others posts to get the feel of one n other - really hoping we get on in real life too :) It is nice to be nice

(only real worry is my mare lol)

Kenzo

Visit site
Orrr that's nice.

I've met some folk off the forum, yep all mentally unstable, wouldn't go near them again with a 12' bargepole.

:D ;)

actually they have all been spot on, lovely people. :)

...although they probably think I'm an idiot!