there are some things a mum shouldnt watch!

spooks

Visit site
took ash to see her horse today who is currently with racehorse being schooled and she finished off the ride jumping this.....its ONLY 4 foot high!!! the highest she has jumped....so far...

lessonwithleon1041.jpg

parsley

Visit site
cool.gif
WOW! They look terrific! She look really great on him - you must be so proud And no - I wouldn't have wanted to watch
grin.gif

TGM

Visit site
Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh ... if that had been my daughter I'd have been a nervous wreck! Thankfully mine is a bit woosy about jumping so hopefully I won't have to cope with watching her fly round massive courses!

Racehorse

Visit site
Glad you liked the "Pally" - he's a 4 year old who is jumping as big as Megotto's horse - and he's for sale! We are professional breakers/schoolers NOT dealers! As for you "Megotto" and Ash, pleased you are happy with how things are going for Otto, a bit different from the 1'6" he was rushing you into and throwing you off isn't he? We are happy with how well his lessons are going and hope you will take home a happy well schooled horse ready to go out and win! Promise you a Brandy next time mum, but don't worry, we certainly wouldn't make Ash or Otto do anything we didn't think either of them could do.

spooks

Visit site
shes fell off a couple of times jumping him, hes never thrown her off lol but yes 100% improvement regarding the speed going into fences! ash just wants to see what hes like over XC as that will be the big test for otto, ( shes doing a raindance as we speak) as for the brandy, if leon carries out his threat and gives me a juming lesson.. ill need the whole bottle...BEFORE i get on the horse!! i havnt even cantered him yet never mind bloody jump him!!! lol

oh and ash is really annoyed that youve told the world bob is for sale cos SHE wants him! lol

Racehorse

Visit site
Tell Ash for £6k Bob is hers! As for you, and Leon giving you a jumping lesson - I'd be very careful what you say to him, because believe me, we've seen ladies more adamant than you say they're not doing something, and you know what he's like, he has them all eventually doing what he says! He's up for a challenge at any time and we've never seen him lose yet. Just be thankful that the two of us here can control him. Don't forget one of the magazines is doing an article on him which should be out next week, so when it does I'll make sure you get copy and then Ash can show her mates who Otto's trainer is. Just been into your photobucket and seen the photos. I don't know whether Leon will be pleased or embarrassed about the photo of him bare chested in shorts - if he'd known, he would have put on a decent pair and not his painting ones! I'm pleased about it though, because I can take the "mickey" out of him now. By the way, the storm did come today and its washed all our new paintwork away which we did today! Can't email you direct tonight, as I can receive but not send at the moment so hence tonights communication courtesy of H&H Forum. Will let you know when we are able to go cross-country, because don't know what the weather was like in that part of the county, and it will now be probably too slippery to take him for the next couple of days. Don't worry, we will get him there and get some cracking photos for you. People out tomorrow to view horses (if they turn up!).

spooks

Visit site
be prepared to see leon lose on tuesday cos if im on that horse and i dont wanna do something I WONT DO IT END OF !!!! lol. think leon may have met his match. Has he seen that pic of him yet? i can always email it to the mag doing the article on him......<grins> anyway when he sees me ride he wont let me anywhere near a jump ,would undo all the work he has done in 5 minutes flat! our storm consisted of 5 mins of thunder and lightening and enough rain to use the windscreen wipers once.