Thermatex seconds sale

TPO

Visit site
I'm always worried about the fit. I've heard that they come up gigantic.

My horse is 6ft3 in weatherbeeta, but their 6ft5 would probably be spot on, and 6ft6 in others. So would he need a 6ft3 or 6ft in thermatex?

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I'm always worried about the fit. I've heard that they come up gigantic.

My horse is 6ft3 in weatherbeeta, but their 6ft5 would probably be spot on, and 6ft6 in others. So would he need a 6ft3 or 6ft in thermatex?
My B Fuzzy is in std 6ft in just about everything, very very occasionally in a 5ft 9 if it's a 'generous' make, a Thermatex in 5ft 6 fits her best and def not skimpy in that size on her.

Reactions: TPO

SOS

Visit site
I ordered this morning and was so flustered/excited I ordered a 6ft6, my boys normal rug size, without thinking that my other thermatex are 6ft3. I’ve just ordered another in 6ft3… will try both and sell on whichever doesn’t fit. Also got an quarter rug and pack of nummahs. I’m a sucker for a bit of a lucky dip and last year got some beautiful colours so couldn’t help myself.

Julia0803

Visit site
Just seen this and all rugs, exercise sheets and leg wraps gone now. That’ll teach me to spend the evening concentrating on work rather than getting distracted on the internet! ?

Visit site
I went on last night and managed to get a 6ft rug but I think they had added some extra ones. I also bought a multi pack thought it might be useful for teenage horsy daughter for Christmas

SOS

Visit site
Been quite happy with my thermatex goodies, one funky coloured rug that is going to go back but the rest lovely navy, brown and black/white.

How did everyone else fair?

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
As there weren't any horse walker rugs in the sale, I posted in the Facebook group asking if anyone had one for sale. Someone from Thermatex messaged to say they had one, so happy, can't wait for it to arrive.

Pippity

Visit site
I ordered this morning and was so flustered/excited I ordered a 6ft6, my boys normal rug size, without thinking that my other thermatex are 6ft3. I’ve just ordered another in 6ft3… will try both and sell on whichever doesn’t fit. Also got an quarter rug and pack of nummahs. I’m a sucker for a bit of a lucky dip and last year got some beautiful colours so couldn’t help myself.

All I got last year was white, and white with grey edging, so I didn't bother this year. I have more than enough saddlecloths!

I'm Dun

Visit site
Been quite happy with my thermatex goodies, one funky coloured rug that is going to go back but the rest lovely navy, brown and black/white.

How did everyone else fair?

If anyone has anything bright or funky that they dont want in 6ft or 6ft3 I'd love it! By the time I got online they had all gone

Louby

Visit site
I missed out on the rugs :( so dissapointed I couldnt resist a multi kit :p, they sent loads!! I got 12 whips, loads of various brushes, 2 sets of bandages, sponges, welly socks. It was like Christmas lol!!