Thermatex Snood rugs

_daisy_

Visit site
Looking at buying one. Has anyone got one? Are they worth it for the little neck cover they have or should i just buy a original one?
Also what size should i get. Chantin is currently in 6'9/7fts but has got a bit of maturing to do. 6'9's fit just in length but look like mini skirts on her. 7fts just a little bit long but better depth.
Now I know they recommend dropping a size but dont want to get a 6'9 then in 6-12 months having to get a bigger size. Cant afford to spend £130 on one now and then again later.
what do you think guys. need to get an order in asap as its about 3-4wk delivery as they close for 2 weeks at christmas.

poggio

Visit site
they do stretch quite a bit - I bought a 6ft but now it fits a horse who is usually in a 6'6

they do say to go one size smaller than your stable rug

RobinHood

Visit site
One of my horse's takes a 6'3 turnout and a 5'9 thermatex fits him perfectly so I would go down a size if I were you.

Vicki1986

Visit site
ive got a standard thermatex in 5' for my 5'3 pony. and its very roomy. definately go down a size unless you think he is going to grow much more. they are pre-shrunk so you dont have to worry about it getting smaller in the wash xx

_daisy_

Visit site
im expecting her to fill out quite a bit thats why im debating about the size to get - heres her about 3wks ago- just click on them to enlarge them

- excuse her donkey face on this one