They’ve arrived 😍

Asha

Visit site
Meet Fern and Lily . Fern is my daughters full ID ( Scrapman x Ballinrobe boy ) and Lily is mine , Connie x ID ( huntingfield ruler x Robin Hood ). Both arrived last night and walked off the lorry and straight into the stable totally unfazed . After a goodnight sleep, we turned them straight out this morning . Wasn’t expecting too , but they where both so relaxed , and Fern in particular is so well handled I don’t think we will have many issues catching them to tonight ( famous last words 😂😂)

Eric Gillies transport brought them over yesterday and where fabulous. So if anyone every needs a transporter then give them a call. Both foals arrived relaxed and happy in a very smart 3.5t. It was nice they didn’t have to go on a large transporter.

69109303-1DB9-46F2-A5CA-51CFAEDDEA3A.jpeg07E00704-95C9-436A-B6CC-64042C02BE3D.jpeg00581D41-A15D-42BC-9FF7-879B08EE5422.jpeg

Asha

Visit site
Lovely to see them sharing a stable too.

I just thought it would be less stressful for them until they settle in. They are now out grazing and have just unglued themselves from each other, grazing at different ends of the field. Plus little Lilly hasn't been handled, so we need them together to help with handling. Given that little Lilly is as bold as brass with the other horses I don't think it will be long before she comes round.x

J&S

Visit site
Oh so gorgeous, they make me tearful! I echo your words re Gillies, they have transported a mare for me to Scotland from the New Forest, Mrs Gillie rang me up from their base in Yorkshire to tell me how she was doing after the first part of the journey. Would recommend strongly.

Asha

Visit site
I've got a Scrapman colt foal. He also has a wonderful temperament. He does stamp them!

That’s fab to hear . the daughter and I had picked him out at Dublin stallion show the other year . Beautiful stallion . I’m amazed at Ferns attitude, not been here 24hrs and already enjoying lots of fuss and scratches . Did you breed or buy yours ?

cundlegreen

Visit site
That’s fab to hear . the daughter and I had picked him out at Dublin stallion show the other year . Beautiful stallion . I’m amazed at Ferns attitude, not been here 24hrs and already enjoying lots of fuss and scratches . Did you breed or buy yours ?
I bought him recently from ireland. He turned up completely unhandled and recently weaned. Within a week, I could catch him, and trim all his feet with him tied up. Such a quick learner and very kind with it. He has a huge stride in the field. looking forward to showing him next year.

Asha

Visit site
I bought him recently from ireland. He turned up completely unhandled and recently weaned. Within a week, I could catch him, and trim all his feet with him tied up. Such a quick learner and very kind with it. He has a huge stride in the field. looking forward to showing him next year.

He sounds fabulous. is he chestnut too ? Come on show us a photo . :D

I was told that Scrapman has now been sold to Mexico

cundlegreen

Visit site
He sounds fabulous. is he chestnut too ? Come on show us a photo . :D

I was told that Scrapman has now been sold to Mexico
I can't seem to put a photo on here, it says the file is too big. How do I do that now that photobucket is no more?
A pity if the stallion has gone abroad just as his stock are coming under saddle.

Asha

Visit site
I can't seem to put a photo on here, it says the file is too big. How do I do that now that photobucket is no more?
A pity if the stallion has gone abroad just as his stock are coming under saddle.

I take a screen shot of the photo and then for some reason it’s not too large to upload . Try that ?
Yes , a real shame that he’s gone , as I can’t fault this little filly .

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
They're gorgous! Lucky ones for sure.

Echo the Eric Gillies recommendations. I've used them a few times and the horses have always arrived on time and in good order, the drivers have all been friendly, professional and communicate well when on their way, etc., and the ladies in the office are grand. Can't fault them at all.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
he looks lovely chestnut, why would you wish for a grey? when i am window shopping i dont even look at anything grey, couldnt cope with all of the washing to keep them clean..