Thick sarcoid cream.

scewal

Visit site
Trying to find a thick enough cream that actually stays put! I have one from the natural horse people but find it thin and falls off. Any recommendations please?

Goldenstar

Visit site
Filta bacc cream my vet suggested it it's excellent much better than Sudocrem .
You will find it on eBay cheaper than the vets .

Shoei

Visit site
I'm quite pleased with the Global herbs one but it is supposed to be rubbed in I think. Why are you wanting one to sit on top? as a barrier?

scewal

Visit site
She has lots of thick small wart like sarcoids and i'm finding it really hard to actually get the cream on them and not the surrounding hair.

Abacus

Visit site
In my case to give a barrier to prevent flys getting into them .

I haven't tried it for sarcoids, but have you tried the bright yellow summer fly cream? The point is to stop flies getting to wounds (it's meant for sheep but also good for horses).

Shoei

Visit site
That's like the one mine had one his face, I just put a tiny bit on my finger and rub it in, some goes on the surrounding area, but that can't be a bad thing as, it hasn't caused any irritation. It seems to be shrinking back and I'm only using the Global Herbs cream and turmeric in his feed.

Goldenstar

Visit site
I haven't tried it for sarcoids, but have you tried the bright yellow summer fly cream? The point is to stop flies getting to wounds (it's meant for sheep but also good for horses).

It got too runny when I tired it on Fatty and the flys got in .