Thin Gilet - purchase update

cowgirl16

Visit site
Well it came yesterday - and it's going straight back! Doesn't fit ( and I went up a size as advised), didn't have a double ended zip either (it did in the picture!). Seriously miffed. Oh well - I had to try. Just seen a collar-less button up one by Freemans, might look closer at that. Looks ideal, but £37 seems pricey for what it is. By the time I find something it'll be winter, and I can use my thick one again!

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
This is the one I have and want another of but unfortunately discontinued. Came from Mountain Warehouse and made in China. It has 4 pockets with poppers, two hand warmer type pockets and one small inside pocket. Ultra light and also fitted. The only thing it doesn't have is a double ended zip.
IMG1653A.jpg

cowgirl16

Visit site
Which one did you order cowgirl? Mines not even been dispatched yet, a horsewear nessa gilet.

It was the Requisite one. One of he cheaper makes I know, but looked OK for a lightweight summer extra layer. Didn't match the picture on the website which really annoyed me. I really want a double ended zip, or poppers, so you can loosen at the bottom when sitting down. All the gilets I've had with a single zip have pulled apart where it pulls so tight when you're sitting.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
this is the one i got from hollands country clothing, champion windermere, its got loads of pockets, zip not 2 way, but could just use the poppers if riding. i am size 14 and bought small and its just right for summer but would be very snug if i put a sweatshirt on, but ive got heavier weight gilets for the cooler weather.

gilet 2.jpg