Think Axel needs the back lady

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
Poor Axel, he's being going really nicely for ages now and I've finally entered a Dressage Competition next wednesday.
The last couple of days tho he's been horrid to ride and nearly had me in tears yesterday. He is dropping the right side of his back and has got really strong and leaning on me especially on the left side. He can't keep canter on the left rein and keeps hollowing and pissing off with me. The right rein is better but still not the quality I have been getting.
Tonight I (tried) lunged him in the pessoa and he just bucked and bucked non stop as soon as he went into trot and was worse in canter. He looked really tense and uncomfortable so I stopped.
Have just phoned my back lady and left a message.
Can't think what he has done, he hasn't fallen over in the field as far as I know.

Sam
frown.gif

Halfpass

Visit site
Ahh poor axel, don't worry too much back people can work wonders. Where are you dressaging on wed? May pop along to watch and meet you both seeing as we haven't managed to meet up yet!!!

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
That would be great! I'm at Golden cross on Wednesday doing prelim 10 (hopefully)
Back lady hasn't got back to me yet, don't think she will be able to come out by wednesday
frown.gif
as she's normally pretty booked up.
Anyone else know someone that would come out quickly?

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
Just thought I would check in Axeys mouth today and guess what...... he has a wolf tooth. On the top, really sharp and just cutting through the skin, and right where the bit goes, bless him, poor thing.
I'm a bit annoyed with myself as the dentist was out on monday but Rachel was ill and I couldn't keep her hanging around in the cold.
Although, he wouldn't have done anything there and then anyway, I expect he will have to be sedated by the vet.

Sam